London Music Box
Join the Piano Stars group classes and become a Piano Star yourself, mastering the basics of piano and music theory, while making long-lasting friendships!
Whether you would like to go back to doing ABRSM grades or play for fun, you will be a piano star in no time!
Suitability: These classes are for 18+ and all levels! For those of you with an interest in music, and particularly in piano, who are just starting out; and past students wishing to freshen up their skills and improve. Over the 6 weeks, you will have the opportunity to learn solo pieces, as well as duets and enjoy group performances. The courses are usually wrapped-up by a friendly concert and a social!
6:30-7:30pm Beginners class content:
1) Playing on the white and black keys
2) Learning the notes on the keyboard
3) Hand positions and finger placements
4) Playing hands together and separate
5) Playing and learning simple chords
6) Playing and learning simple tunes
7) Elementary music theory
8) Playing solo pieces
9) Playing duets and in groups
10) Performing on stage
7:30-8:30pm Intermediate class content (beginners knowledge assumed):
1) Playing and learning more advanced chords
2) Playing and learning more advanced pieces
3) Working on developing repertoire
4) Music theory
5) Playing more advanced duets
6) Playing as a whole group
7) Exploring piano grades, etc
8) Performing on stage
16/10/2017 Upcoming Taster
18:30-19:30 Taster £10
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your taster place!
6x60 min. Monday Classes Coming-up!
19:30- 20:30 Intermediate
Location: St. Paul's United Reformed Church, Newton Road, W2 5LS